Abu Dhabi University
The dream began with the Charter of Abu Dhabi University in the year 2000, brief history by his Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and other distinguished citizens of the United Arab Emirates. After three years of planning, the university opened its doors in September 2003, to 1,000 students in its two campuses in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Before enrolling students, Abu Dhabi University has taken all necessary procedures to secure accreditation for all its degree programs from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
The founders of the university envisioned an institution that would be among the best in the United Arab Emirates, the Arabian Gulf region and throughout the world.
Why choose ADU?
- 90% employability within a year of graduation
- Safe and economically viable region
- Globally recognized and respected degree programs.
- Study with students from over 56 nationalities
- Career-focused programs and a network of corporate partners and clients.
- Small class sizes to promote greater individual support
- Student support, including social programs and airport transfers
- Easy Visa Process; we sponsor your visa.
- A student-focused learning environment
- Customized English language foundation courses and preparatory courses to improve study and standardized test taking skills.
- On-campus dormitories
- Scholarships available for academic excellence
- Competitive tuition and accommodation fees
- Convenient locations in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with transportation services
- University College
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Abu Dhabi University Cisco Academy
- Undergraduate Programs
- Postgraduate Programs
- Military Programs
Once you have checked out our website or visited our campus, you will probably be wondering, “What comes next?”
Although everyone is at a different point of the college-search process, this is a good time to learn more about the application procedure and timeline.
For your convenience:
APPLY IN PERSON
- Admission information packages can be picked up from either one of our campuses Admission and Registration Offices.
APPLY THROUGH MAIL
Application forms can be downloaded, completed, and brought to one of our campuses. Students can also mail the application form with the required documents and the Application Fee.
Click here to apply online :
Microsoft Word versions of application forms can be downloaded, completed and sent to our email address: email@example.com with the scanned copy of the required documents.
Undergraduate Application Form
Postgraduate Application Form
This is a great challenge for a new institution of higher learning, but one that can and will be attained in the years ahead. Abu Dhabi University’s programs, encompassing a variety of different cultures and structures, mirror the past and present of our society and anticipate the emerging future needs of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees based on the American model of higher education, as well as several professional diploma and postgraduate programs, utilizing the British system of post secondary education. The official language of the university is English; however, the university offers degree and diploma programs both in English and Arabic.
Choosing the right university is one of the most important educational decisions you will have to make. We invite you to journey with us to discover the rich experience that Abu Dhabi University and the United Arab Emirates have to offer in terms of your total learning experience.
As you explore these pages, you will discover that Abu Dhabi University is student-centric, and provides not only for the academic, but also for the social and sporting interests of our students to provide a dynamic, enriching and ultimately successful journey.
Abu Dhabi University opened its doors in 2003 to an entering class of 1,000 students on its two campuses in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. The founders of the university envisioned an institution that would be among the best in the United Arab Emirates, the Arabian Gulf region and throughout the world. This is a great challenge for a new institution of higher learning, but one that can and will be attained in the years ahead. Abu Dhabi University offers a range of undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees based upon the American model of higher education
Abu Dhabi University currently serves around 5000 students from over 62 different nationalities