TAFE NSW is owned and valued by the people of NSW and supports the development of skills to sustainably increase productivity, prosperity and well being.
TAFE NSW delivers services that support growing prosperity across NSW, to enable people to:
- successfully make the transition to further education and work
- improve their skills and achieve higher level qualifications that meet the needs of industry.
We are committed to ensuring that:
- More young people complete vocational education and training
- More enterprises invest in training and workforce development solutions
- More people engage in training and improve employment opportunities
Why choose TAFE NSW?
Over 500,000 students choose to study with TAFE NSW every year. They trust TAFE NSW to give them a better future through providing quality education. Read their stories, hear from our ambassadors, learn about our industry connections and meet some of our teachers.
Our students are real people, learning real skills to help change their lives. Like you they wanted to start or change careers, get promoted or study for a degree.
They come from all across the state, from rural communities, coastal towns and metropolitan cities. They travel from interstate or overseas, and learn on campus, online and in the workplace. They’ve studied short courses, certificates, apprenticeships, diplomas, degrees and foundation studies. They’ve experienced full-time study, juggled work with part-time study or followed flexible courses to suit their lifestyles.
HR Pakistan is the official Representative of University in Pakistan.
Fix An Appointment Now Click Here
ENGAGEMENT WITH INDUSTRY
TAFE NSW is an organisation that engages with industry; an organisation that is thinking in new ways and delivering training solutions relevant to industry requirements.
Industry developments are at the forefront of the TAFE NSW focus. TAFE NSW provides training needs analysis, strategic planning and advice to national Industry Skills Councils, government agencies, industry associations, enterprises and community organisations.
TAFE NSW staff are professionally qualified educators. They have extensive industry experience and work with industry to develop courses relevant to today’s workplace and to give students an edge in their chosen career.
HIGHER EDUCATION COURSES
- Applied Finance (Financial Planning) – Bachelor
- Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5) – Bachelor
- 3D Art and Animation – Bachelor
- Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies) – Associate Degree
- Information Technology (Network Security) – Bachelor
- Accounting – Associate Degree
- Graduate Diploma of Leadership (VET Sector) – Graduate Diploma
- Design (Interior Design) – Bachelor
TAFE NSW is Australia’s largest vocational education and training provider. Annually, the network trains over 400,000 people in campus, workplace, online, or distance education methods of education.
TAFE NSW comprises campuses grouped by geographic area into ten Institutes.
- Hunter Institute
- Illawarra Institute
- New England Institute
- North Coast Institute
- Northern Sydney Institute
- Riverina Institute
- South Western Sydney Institute
- Sydney Institute
- Western Sydney Institute, including OTEN
- Western Institute