Your International Recruitment – Work with HR
HR has evolved in the International education recruitment sector since 1993 as a trustworthy name for Education Marketing and Recruitment.
HR International is highly transparent and reputed organization in the education world for International student placement. We have cordial working relationships with our partner Institutions and enjoy modern tech offices to assist you for student recruitment in Pakistan and in the UK.
We recruit International students for Secondary/Higher Secondary Level (School), Foundation, Diplomas Level (Pathway Providers); Foundations, Diplomas (Community/Technical Level Colleges) Bachelors, Masters and Research (universities) as well as English Programs for academic purposes. We brand and market our partner Institutions to gain maximum benefits and good number of students for their respective Institution as per their recruitment policy and market demand.
Regardless of the unfavorable economical factors – HR with its strong brand name will meet your specific targeted goals. Following opportunities are available for our partner Institutions through out the year:
- HR Country Specific Joint Education Promotions Programs (Country Exhibitions).
- HR International Education Exhibitions.
- HR Professional Staff Support; in other exhibitions such as International Exhibitions in country or outside country, British Council, Austrade Exhibitions and other commercial exhibitions and events including one’s on national days.
- Institution Profile Building; working with Alumni; Establishment, Management of Alumni Chapters.
- Working and arranging Schools, Colleges, Universities Visits
- Arranging Seminars, Interview Sessions, On Spot Recruitment in HR Offices and in leading hotels in person or virtually.
- Listing your Profile on HR Website.
- Paid Advertising on HR Website.
- Printing your Brochures, Course Materials, Banners, Stands locally at much cheaper cost which will save your heavy courier costs.
- Displaying your Stands/Banners/Posters and Promotional Material in HR Offices.
- Advertising in Print Media; Social Media; Digital Marketing and Budgeting;
- Arranging your Travel Itineraries and booking of your in-country travel and accommodation at corporate rates.
- Providing your Institution’s E-Letters to local Institutions and students.
- Providing you facts and figures for country specific budgeting on yearly basis.
- Providing Marketing Intelligence Report and potential opportunities for International student recruitment.
- Full support during the visits through out the country.
- Promotions, Marketing and conducting English Language Tests, Distance Learning/On Learning Programs and working as Examination Centres.
- Publishing partner’s material locally and distributing it to surrounding destinations at much lower cost than in partner’s country.
- DATA BASE SYSTEM
- Country Specific Exhibitions
- University Specific Seminars/On Spot Counselling/Recruitement
A unique service is provided by HR for your students with HR High Tech Student Status System which will help the partner institution to see status and updates of their students and to contact them to provide latest information on regular basis. This is an additional charged service for partner institutions only. This means that partner institution will have full control on all Events Record, Leads, Application Acceptance Status, Visa Status. An additional Exclusive Service for our Partner Institutions to recruit jointly interlinking with HR/Institution Web Site giving students to apply directly to the institution on HR Website.
HR Education regularly holds exhibitions. Our exhibitions are not just exhibitions for branding institutions, but these are real counselling and Interview Sessions providing our partner institution to meet the students with their documents on the spot with their parents and provide them Admission Letters where possible. These Exhibitions are held throughout the year and more information is available here click here
Normally our programs are held in leading hotels and in top universities of the country.
With over 120 dedicated, trained and experienced staff members and additional staff working in Regional Offices of the universities, HR also provide assistance to our partner institutions by providing support in the region where needed to act as university representative besides working for them in the country. This means because of your over commitment, if you are unable to represent your university anywhere in the world; HR staff can take over your program and provide face to face counseling to students in any country around the world.
Seminars and interview programs throughout its network, where students have the opportunity to meet with institution representatives in the hotels, HR offices or through SKYPE/Conference Calls.
Students and their parents can spend time discussing entry requirements, course details, Ranking of the Universities, Recognition of the Programs, Accommodation and Institutions facilities and support available and to know their future career paths.
Our services are not limited to above – please feel free to contact one of the Directors of the company to understand more about working with HR and potential benefits for our Partner Institutions;
These services include:
- Client Relations Managers to act as liaison points for clients in monitoring student trends, market insight and advising on potential opportunities
- Support for in-country visits, including promotions and administration
- In-country events
- Promotion of scholarship opportunities
- Strategic marketing plans and implementation
- Establishment and management of alumni chapters
- Offshore translation, printing, mailing and distribution of materials and brochures
- Coordination of services for offshore distance education providers, including student services, distribution of materials, assignment tracking and arrangements for tutorials and examinations.