Get MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Top 10 UK Universities
Our Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme covers every stage of the supply chain, from raw material procurement to resource recovery, as well as the various modes of transportation. Huge investments in technologies required to deliver lower operating costs, shorter lead times, and better value to customers have occurred over the last two decades. You will investigate and evaluate the current approaches and how they might change using theoretical and industry sources.
You will gain a solid conceptual and theoretical understanding of logistics management issues, problems, and opportunities, as well as the skills, analytic techniques, and tools needed to make a significant, long-term contribution to the achievement of employer goals.
What you’ll study
You will develop key professional and research skills, as well as an understanding of ethical business practice. You will also undertake a final research project, which can be either a dissertation or a business-based project.
All modules are subject to availability and this list may change at any time.
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Strategy and Design
- Decision Making Techniques for Supply Chain Management
- International Trade and Global Logistics
- Sustainable Logistics and Operations Management
- Supply Chain Analytics and Information Management
Why this course?
- Our Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc is a top-ranked supply chain management MSc. It is ranked 2nd in the UK and 11th worldwide by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Supply Chain Management Rankings.
- We have one of the largest faculties in Europe. Many of our faculty are regarded as leading experts in this area, combining excellent reputations for teaching with experience drawn from the commercial world.
- Our approach to teaching is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence and places a huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of: supply chain strategy and sustainability; how to analyze and design effective supply chain operations; how to use data models and software to solve problems and inform decisions; the role of warehousing in modern supply chains; procurement strategy; inventory; operations management; accounting; freight transport and project management.
- You will have the opportunity to attend a study tour and experience a supply chain perspective in a different economic region in Europe.
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in other course activities including warehouse visits, hands-on latest software/platforms and simulation games.
- You will have the opportunity to study within a truly international environment, with students and academics coming from over 50 countries.
This MSc played a key role in enabling me to secure my new job as a business analyst for Deloitte. The technology side of the course, particularly the data analytics, connected well with the job and made me stand out.