Study in Australia-Master of Research
ADMISSIONS INFORMATION OF MASTER OF RESEARCH IN AUSTRALIA:
- 2 years full time course Postgraduate/Research/Master-of-Research
- Next in-take is February, 2015
- No research proposal is required. However, a paragraph stating tentative area of research is required so that we know which academic to allocate.
- Students do not need to find supervisor.
- 1st year will have 8 subjects: 6 Advanced level subjects including 1 Research Communications subject and 1 Research Frontiers subject where candidates survey the key ground-breaking and innovative research issues in their field.
- 2nd year is complete research aiming to produce a Thesis (approx. 20,000 words) based on a research project.
- 574 Visa (Research visa).
- Students with study gap or matured professional are welcome beside fresh graduates with 60% or 3.0 GPA or above in a Bachelor degree or MS from Pakistan. Post Graduate Diploma/Master degree is preferable.
- Fees – Business & Arts topics: $26.5k/year, Science: $32k/year; Human Science: $30k/year.
- Business and Arts courses are even cheaper than coursework studies due to Govt. Scholarship.
- Students having 70% or 3.5 GPA or more (in Bachelor and/or Master) might have partial scholarship – $8k in 1 year and $16k in 2ndyear. This means 45% tuition fees waiver scholarship is possible; however such scholarship is limited and competitive. It will be evaluated along with admissions application form, so no separate Scholarship application is required.
- Need to have IELTS/TOEFL – The minimum requirement is 6.5 overall with minimum 6 in each band for most of the topics.
- Need to have final academic transcripts and degree completion certificate of Bachelor degree. No option of Conditional offer letter; the outcome would be either an Unconditional Offer letter or Rejection letter.
- Need up to date Resume and SOP/Cover Letter.
- All applications and supporting academic documents should be certified by your HR office and hard copies should be couriered to ‘Master of Research Admissions Team, HR Consultants Pvt. Limited – Official Representatives of Australian Government Universities in Pakistan.
- Last date of application to reach at our end is 21 August, 2014. All outcomes will be published by November 2014. Please note, this is a competitive selection process.
- Further information – submit above documents now to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all documents for consideration and call you for an interview / counselling session in the offices throughout Pakistan.
- Application Form – will be submitted on the spot during the counselling – no consultancy fee or application fee is needed.